Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Better Than Breakfast in Bed


We decided to check out the breakfast menu at Hotel Canale Grande since we had it complementary with our stay there. There was quite a decent spread with several food stations around.

Fruits and pastries...

Some of these cold cuts were gone in a flash. Hams, cheeses and salads...they make for good starters!

Remember the bar counter I mentioned in my earlier post - Arriving at the City of Love? Here's the drink station by the side of it.

An assortment of nuts. I almost wanted to take the crochet placemat with me.

Too many teas to choose from...I hate to make such decisions cos I just want to have them all.

That's the ala carte menu you see on the right.

The view of the pier from our table.

Complementary candies from the reception area.

No comments:

Post a Comment