Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kitchen Adventures: Victoria's Secret Trio


Baking in the winter is one clever way to escape the cold. You are home with excellent heating and with the extra heat waves from the oven, it just makes your tummy yearn for those finger-lickin’-good chocolate chip cookies.

Baking in the summer…well, let’s just say that’s a crazy idea when you’re all sticky from a run at the gym and it’s 100ºF outside! I was crazy enough to get down to business in my oven mitts, mixing bowl and cupcake ingredients!

This was not what I baked nor what I baked in. Haha. It was in fact my inspiration for the Victoria’s Secret Trio.

I received a mailer from Victoria’s Secret a few days ago and there were some really cool coupons. One of which was a coupon for a free lace trim panty! I was too excited and went to the stores the following day.

This is the result! Cupcakes in Victoria’s Secret’s signature colors. Don’t blame me for this but it kind of tasted like I was eating candied sponge fabric. 



Yay or Nay? Doesn’t really matter because I was on a sweet craving anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment